I CAN'T BREATH!

I CAN'T BREATH!
2 Chronicles 7:14 Commentaries:

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

King Donald the first the father of Jesus Christ?

The Christian Conservatives have anointed,
King Donald the first the father of Jesus Christ?
Can anyone imagine
Creator God
looking down on Mother Earth
today and saying,
Matthew 3:17 17And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."
Mark 1:11 11And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased."
Matthew 17:5 5While he was still speaking, a bright cloud covered them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. Listen to him!"
Luke 3:22 22and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.
Letters To The Editor
Wednesday, May 16th, 2018
Trump’s no King David, that’s for sure
Published May 15. 2018 5:27PM 
It is stunning how Christian conservatives continue to support President Trump, even comparing him to King David, even though Trump's record is decidedly the opposite of the message of the Bible.
Perhaps it is because they have discovered a new gospel, the gospel of Donald.

The traditional gospels (Mathew, Luke, Mark, and John) speak of a humble serving Christ inviting his followers to love and serve God and others by feeding the hungry, welcoming the foreigner, and clothing the naked. Christ states very clearly that his followers must always forgive those who hurt them.
The gospel of Donald is quite a contrast.
It promotes
racism, wealth, sexism, and xenophobia. It frowns on food stamps that help feed the hungry and it recommends doing away with the Affordable Care Act that gives health care to millions of poor people.
The author of this gospel does this with a style that ridicules humility and forgiveness.
This is where the Christian conservatives need to study King David's life.
After committing adultery with Batheheba and then having her husband, Uriah the Hittite killed,
King David asked God for forgiveness. 
Robert J. Perry
Mystic

No comments:

Post a Comment