I CAN'T BREATH!

I CAN'T BREATH!
2 Chronicles 7:14 Commentaries:

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Spiritualism is a new religious movement

 


Spiritualism and Spirituality/Religion?


No wonder my followers are so confused?



 

Tribes west of this one and non-native people have names of their beliefs (religions), and it is no wonder why I get so few (Likes)?

 


What is the difference between Spiritualism and Spirituality/Religion?

 

Spiritualism is a new religious movement

 

The Mohiigan People worship and pray to (CREATOR)!

 

We have only one ‘Belief’ (Creator Created all Creation)!

 

We need nothing more than this to worship, this could be on our knees, standing, walking, running, at a tree in bed at work, in boat, ship and anywhere or place that you can think about as long as our ‘Supreme Being is known as Creator’!

 

We do not, never have and never will worship creation!

 

Mohiigan/ People. | Shechaim's News of the Day (wordpress.com)





 

Mohiigan (Kiehtan), Maïngan Deity News: Mohiigan prayer rock (mysmudgingblog.blogspot.com)

 

I just found a massive difference in some ‘Christian beliefs’ and some ‘Natives to this land beliefs’ that might be keeping people from reading our website and blogs?

 


Spiritualism

Spiritualism is a new religious movement based on the belief that the spirits of the dead exist and have both the ability and the inclination to communicate with the living.

The afterlife, or the "spirit world", is seen by spiritualists, not as a static place, but as one in which spirits continue to evolve.

Wikipedia


 Spiritualism - Wikipedia

Spirituality/Religion


“Spirituality is not religion to American Natives.


Religion is not a Native concept, it is a non Native word, with implications of things that often end badly, like Holy wars in the name of individuals God’s and so on.

Native people do not ask what religion another Native is, because they already know the answer.

To Native people, spirituality is about the Creator, period!

I have not nor will I ever push my beliefs on anyone ever, even if asked to, however, I will always defend, if necessary, my right to my beliefs?

 

I hoped that anyone reading my websites and blogs understands my beliefs, after reading about Spiritualism I am no longer sure?



 

Spirituality/Religion | Shechaim's News of the Day (wordpress.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment