I CAN'T BREATH!

I CAN'T BREATH!
2 Chronicles 7:14 Commentaries:

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Georgia, United States?


Georgia, United States
Welcome to our visitor, guessing, Mobile phone user?
To
Eliquis Lawsuit
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
I do not ask anyone to quit your drug or to use what works for me!
I am no doctor, hospital, pharmacist, drug store or drug pusher!
Actually, although I am forced, under the knowledge of death if I do not, I hate the use of drugs!
However;
I have been using ‘Baby Aspirins’ for ‘Cardiomyopathy’ since 1988 as a 'Blood Thinner'.
Four baby aspirins, a day equals one regular aspirin, 
a day as a 
'Blood Thinner'.
Cardiomyopathy, chronic disease of the heart muscle.
That and a great 
Cardiologist 
doctor and his head nurse at day one.
A three wire ‘Defibrillator.
The V.A.
And
A ‘Retired Treatment Nurse.
I am living a reasonable good life, 
without the use of 'Rat Poison'.


Please do nothing 
until you talk with a 
Cardiologist 
for permission?

No comments:

Post a Comment