I CAN'T BREATH!

I CAN'T BREATH!
2 Chronicles 7:14 Commentaries:

Friday, August 16, 2019

Whittier, North Carolina

Whittier, North Carolina
To
Eliquis Lawsuit
Always remember Whittier; while it is true that I do take a lot of ‘Medicine,’ it is for a very good reason, 
I like living!
I do not do drugs, nor do I take or believe in Hallucinatory drugs, or any other kind and do not sell or push anything.
I take 'baby aspirins', maybe you should not, please check with your cardiologist.
On the other side of the coin, do not be on someone's 'Law suit list either'!
Each time my 'Head Cardiologist's, all of them, tried those very expensive drugs on me,
 I ended back in the hospital!
I truly believe this has something to do with 
'Native Ancestry'!
Maybe even non European ancestry?

No comments:

Post a Comment