I CAN'T BREATH!

I CAN'T BREATH!
2 Chronicles 7:14 Commentaries:

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Sarah Ahmed

 

Hi Sarah,

I am always willing to be corrected, complemented and/or to be adding to my postings my friend, the thing is, I do not advertise on any of my sited?

You must contact Google to do that!

Thanks

Shechaim Ohjieshan Walkingfox

(((  Hi there,
I saw your article on  Traditionalist News: May 2018 

  found at the following URL:
http://traditionalistnews.blogspot.com/2018/05/
  
The resource in the article you are linking to about Arabic Speaking Countries is out of date and not very comprehensive.
There is a much more thorough and up to date article for 2020 with detailed info on Arab countries at our website here:
Would you consider using and linking to this resource in your article instead?
Thanks.  

Sarah Ahmed

Executive Assistant)))

No comments:

Post a Comment