I CAN'T BREATH!

I CAN'T BREATH!
2 Chronicles 7:14 Commentaries:

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

V. A. of Gainesville full of Losers and Suckers?

 

P.S.

These veterans are still proud to be serving you the citizens of the United States of America 

in spite of what their leader thinks of them!


I had the chance to get to my newest V.A. to check it out and find my way around yesterday and believe it or not the entire grounds of that hospital is full of extremely proud, helpful Veterans, not one appeared to act as a ‘Loser and/or Sucker’!

Remember I am transferring for health reasons?

The V. A. of Gainesville Florida is not full of Losers and Suckers!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=losers&docid=607990021523505196&mid=6B41E5876B61DD8543266B41E5876B61DD854326&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

As soon as I stepped from the car, ‘great parking by the way’, I was greeted with assistance of a wheelchair, not needed, as I walked the building checking on my three upcoming appointments and to get the feel of the building, everyone answered my questions (EVERYONE), not only greeted my with a smile and kind words, most walked me to the correct elevator or correct spot with the patience of

(The Prophet Job)!

(The gift of gab)!

As my followers know, while in the military with 26 trips across the Pond (Atlantic), I kissed the blarney stone in respect to my Irish relations almost as many times as my trips, (the gift of gab)!

The Veterans Association Employees are not (LOSERS)

https://www.veteransunited.com/v3/lp/?src=msn&adg=mvetdept&desc=eligibility&msclkid=550851466a301f04ddf40e2fa47e1b19&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=NS%20-%20Veterans%20Affairs%20-%20P%2FB&utm_term=u.s.%20department%20of%20veterans%20affairs&utm_content=Department%20of%20Veterans%20Affairs%20-%20USA

Love and blessings from

Creator to You All

Shechaim Ohjieshan

“Real change, enduring change happens one step at a time.”

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Whoopi

said,

“Don’t get scared,

It’s your country, take it back”!

Elijah

Cummings

said;

“This is our Watch”!

John Robert Lewis

"Good Trouble"!

(“Never Give Up”! – “Never Give In”! – “Always Keep The Faith”)!

John Lewis’ Last Words

https://youtu.be/VXa7Vn8Ar6M


No comments:

Post a Comment