I CAN'T BREATH!

I CAN'T BREATH!
2 Chronicles 7:14 Commentaries:

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Defunding the police would be like scaring the Communist!

 

This country does not need to dē-fŭnd′ our police departments!

Please think with your brain and no longer with your political party!

Defunding the police would be like scaring President Putin with a cap pistol?

This country does not need to dē-fŭnd′ our police departments!

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Defunding&t=crhs&ia=definition

We do however desperately need to

‘Water Down’ the control and the power of this ‘so called union’ of corrupt leaders in the Police Unions!

National Association of Police Organizations: Home (napo.org)

National Association of Police Organizations

Back in my days soon after the military I joined a company with a union.

Back then the union was as or almost as corrupt as today

(trump republican political party)!

That’s yet another story as to how and why I walked away!

My point being; The Union Changes and so I changed!

Many companies and even our military has a little corruption among its ranks do we defund our companies or our military?



No comments:

Post a Comment