I CAN'T BREATH!

I CAN'T BREATH!
2 Chronicles 7:14 Commentaries:

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Question for Senator Ladda Tammy Duckworth?

 Would you vote for me to become the next Governor of Illinois?

I am an Algonquin Native American and there are few of us in the governments of this United States of America?

I am a veteran of the Vietnam War, and in my 80 plus years I have been around the political circle in New England for years.

Or

Senator Tammy Duckworth;

Would you prefer to vote for a much more qualified person in your state?

Stupid question isn’t it?

So; why did you get an immature hissy fit, with our President of the United States in President Joe Biden!

2nd thing Senator Tammy Duckworth;

Did you know that the Vice-President of the United States is of Asian- American Decent?

Kamala Harris: The Vice President

Madam Vice President, (informal), The Honorable, (formal), Madam President, (within the Senate), Her Excellency, (diplomatic)!

Kamala Harris - Wikipedia

3rd thing Senator Tammy Duckworth;

How many of the ‘First People of this land’ are in the government of the United States of America?


No comments:

Post a Comment